Geriatric care providers demonstrate and discuss the therapeutic effectiveness of using memories to solve current problems while promoting self-esteem, life-long identity and independence. A powerful exercise and profound viewing experience!
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of a seven-tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD