Grief, Loss And Older Adults
In order to personally understand the grief and loss issues experienced by older adults, a group participates in a sensitivity exercise, and geriatric experts elaborate on this issue — an exceptionally enlightening training video!
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of a seven-tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD