Delivering Excellent Customer Service in the Long-Term Care Environment
This new customer service program will equip staff with the basics of providing quality, customer-friendly care to residents, as well as, family members, and co-workers. It demonstrates quality caregiving by contrasting scenes of poor customer care with scenes of good customer care, and documents how much a caregiver’s personal appearance, attitude, and body language can (negatively or positively) impact how they are perceived by residents and family members.
This program includes:
- The importance of customer service in long-term care
- Who your “customers” are and what they expect from you
- Customer service concepts specific to long-term care
- “Telephone Etiquette” guidelines
An excellent training tool to boost awareness of what quality care is, and demonstrates how to apply it – on a consistent basis.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD