Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
Characteristics and intervention techniques associated with the later stages of dementia disorders are defined and demonstrated with actual older adults experiencing severe confusion. Seeing these touching examples of gentle understanding will give new insight to those viewing this video.
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of a seven-tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD
- 24 Hours
- 2 Weeks
- 5 Years