Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
Here, techniques of empathy, listening, nonverbal communication, questioning and information gathering are demonstrated and discussed. A special focus on suicidal behavior is included — enlightening for new care providers and affirming for experienced care givers!
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of a seven-tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD