Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
Using actual footage of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders, geriatric experts highlight the characteristics and most effective approaches for understanding and helping moderately confused older adults.
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of a seven-tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD
- 24 Hours
- 2 Weeks
- 5 Years