Older Adult Development
Interviews with 98 year old Greta and experts in the field of geriatric care help explain the unique developmental tasks of older adults in this unusually personal view of life as an older adult.
An extensive program guide accompanies the video.
This video is part of an seven tape series on mental health and older adults. Each title in the series is listed separately in this catalog. The complete list is:
- Communicating With Oriented Older Adults
- Communicating With Moderately Confused Older Adults
- Communicating With Severely Confused Older Adults
- Grief, Loss and Older Adults
- Mental Health Problems of Older Adults
- Older Adult Development
- Therapeutic Reminiscence
If the complete series is purchased, the price is $693.00, a cost of $99.00 per tape.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD