Care of the Dying, The Series
Care of the Dying is a timely 4-tape series for caregivers and professionals that addresses the very real issues of dealing with grief, death, and the dying process itself. This series will help caregivers to:
- examine their own attitudes and emotions about death and the dying process
- support terminally ill patients (and their families) through the range of emotions involved in the final stages of life
- communicate openly with terminally ill patients and family members about treatment options and expectations
Caregivers will also learn ways to show comfort, provide the most beneficial treatment options when the decision is made to discontinue life-prolonging procedures, and encourage terminally ill patients and their families to make appropriate decisions together.
The four tapes in the series are:
- Care of the Dying: Learning About Dying: Death, the Final Stage of Life
- Care of the Dying: Making Decisions and Plans
- Care of the Dying: A Conspiracy of Silence: Helping the Patient and Family to Live With Terminal Illness
- Care of the Dying: Comfort Measures at the End of Life
Each tape from the series is listed separately and may be purchased individually for $159.00. The Discount Price for the Complete Four-Tape Set is $499.00.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD