Preventing Medication Errors In Long-Term Care
Medication errors cause major health complications and thousands of deaths in the long-term care setting each year. This new video identifies where, when, and why most medication errors occur, and offers guidelines to help facilities greatly reduce the likelihood of errors.
Caregivers will learn how to:
- recognize potential risk areas
- use proactive prevention techniques
- properly administer various internal and external medications
- reduce MedicationPass deficiencies during state survey
Medication Administration Techniques module includes step-by-step demonstrations on how to administer injections, as well as, oral, rectal, and inhalant medications.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)
- Rent DVD