Creating An Elder Abuse Forensic Center: Philosophy Into Action
An Elder Abuse Forensic Center unites medical, legal, law enforcement, and social service agencies to provide team case review, in-home assessments, and case filing.
This timely DVD provides a viable framework to help agencies develop an Elder Abuse Forensic Center that serves as a focal point to provide better understanding and communication between the disciplines. It documents how such collaboration can result in more effective services for elders and adults with disabilities who have been abused or neglected.
The extensive Manual includes sample forms, and covers:
- The Need for an Elder Abuse Forensic Center
- Team Membership and Decision-Making
- Administrative Issues
- Meeting Logistics and Care Presentations
- Team Jurisdiction and Priorities
- The Need for Collection, Measurement, and Reporting Data
From the initial assessment to a successful care closure, this helpful package is designed to equip agencies to strengthen multidisciplinary communication and improve the response time and overall care to vulnerable older adults.
- Purchase DVD
- Purchase DVD (Tax Exempt)